Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Welcome

Hello everyone. Welcome to MySecretBisexualBlog. I made this blog basically to blog in between me being on Tumblr, which you can find that blog by search for the same name, MySecretBisexualBlog. I haven't really decided what this blog will be about. We'll actually I think it will be me posting a bunch of random thoughts that I have about being bi curious, and LGBT issues. I plan on posting a few pictures once in awhile, but for the most part this will be me writing. Also, I plan on being very graphic and open, so if you don't like some serious Adult talk you may wish to leave now.

Now, I am by no means a writer, a journalist, or a English teacher. I will make a few errors, especially as I will be typing from my phone 98% of the time, so please bear with me.

So, if you have any topics you may wish to discuss, or anything you want to know about me, anything at all, feel free to ask.

And remember to checkout my Tumblr under the same name, MySecretBisexualBlog.

Stay Tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment